Charter yacht RL NOOR features an interior by Hot Lab features large amounts of greige tinted oak veneer, Thassos marble and rare carpets to create a warm atmosphere that is stylish and comfortable with minimal elements. At the heart of RL NOOR’s design is usable space, boasting 5 indoor and outdoor guest seating areas, an indoor and outdoor bar, steam room and a swim deck that plunges to sea level.
The Main saloon features a variation on the general color scheme and combines dark ebony with contemporary lacquered inserts, fabric and leather panels and a carefully selected assortment of loose furniture pieces. The commitment to comfort aboard the RL NOOR for charter is evident. Her large guest suites are fitted with oversized windows for natural light. She can accommodate up to 8 guests in four cabins including the full-beam owner’s suite on the main deck and a VIP, and two double guest cabins on the lower deck. Her owner’s suite boasts 2 large single beds, a seating area, desk, and en-suite with tub, shower, sauna, and steam room.
The upper deck is home to another saloon and the wheelhouse. RL NOOR’s flybridge has an al fresco dining area and bar and the sun deck boasts a large sofa and sun beds. Charter RL NOOR Bilgin motor yacht throughout the Eastern Mediterranean and send us your inquiries now.
Why charter RL NOOR superyacht ?
- Carefully maintained by her Owners to very high standards.
- With striking lines, she breaks the mold and redefines luxury on sea.
- Large guest suites fitted with oversized windows for natural light.
- 17 tons of sound & vibration insulation yield one of the quietest vessels on the sea.
- 5 indoor and outdoor guest seating areas.
- Castoldi jet tender can carry 8 passengers in comfort and at speed.
- Plenty of water sports equipment available and bicycles for on-shore mobility.
- Zero-speed stabilization.
- Steam room and a swim deck that plunges to sea level.
- Received international recognition for its interior design & detail and was awarded best interior yacht design on any semi-displacement yacht in 2011.
Cabin configuration: 1 master, 1 VIP and 2 twin cabins
Bed configuration: 2 queen and 4 single cabins
Bilgin motor yacht RL NOOR can accommodate up to 8 guests in four cabins including the full-beam owner’s suite on the main deck and a VIP, and two double guest cabins on the lower deck. Her owner’s suite boasts 2 beds, a seating area, desk, and en suite with tub, shower, sauna, and steam room.
Air condition, zero-speed stabilizers, latest audio-visual entertainment systems with Wi-Fi internet and many more features
Castoldi jet tender 17, water skis, wakeboard, inflatable ski wing, snorkeling gear, beach chairs and two small fold away bikes in sailboat style for shore
Winner ShowBoats International 2011 Award for Interior Design for Semi-Displacement Yacht
Finalist at the Boat International 2011 Awards, London